The Admission commences immediately after the announcement of S.S.L.C results. Candidates who wish to take admission should contact the Principal/Admission office personally along with parent/guardian. They should bring completely filled application form along with four passport size photographs and a statement of marks obtained in S.S.L.C Examination duly attested by the Headmaster/Principal of the School
The application of the candidate will be sent to the P.U. board for registration only after he/she submits the following documents to the college office; the last date for submission of below mentioned document is 1st June
● Marks card of S.S.L.C or equivalent exam marks card with a Xerox copy
● Transfer certificate issued by the institution last attended with a Xerox copy.
● Conduct certificate issued by the institution last attended with a Xerox copy.
● Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Director, dept. of P.U. Education, Bangalore (Applicable to students from other countries only).
● Caste Certificate issued by the Tahasildhar with a Xerox copy (Applicable to SC/ST/BCM Group candidates only).
● Income Certificate with a Xerox copy (Applicable to students whose family Income is below Rs. 44,500/- per annum
All admissions are provisional and are subject to final approval by the Dept. of P.U. Education, Govt. of Karnataka.
The Students are informed to keep with them sufficient attested Xerox copies of the original documents to submit at the time of the admission as the originals will not be returned till admission is approved /the course is completed.